Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

"When I was little the sky was closer...so much closer.
That's why I like the rain, as with it comes the smell of the sky."
Für Kinder ist die Welt oft schöner als für Erwachsene. Wieso? Weil sie das Gute in der Welt sehen. Sie sehen keine Geldsorgen, keine Kriege, kein Leid. Schnee, Regen, Sonnenschein- alles Wunder für ein Kind, aber Alltag für einen Erwachsenen.  Je älter man wird, desto grauer und normaler wird die Welt mit ihren tausend Wundern für uns. Natürlich müssen wir erwachsen werden und können nicht träumend durch die Welt laufen, natürlich dürfen wir die Probleme nicht ignorieren, aber vielleicht sollten wir manchmal einfach das Kind in uns rauslassen und einfach glücklich sein. Also hört niemals auf zu träumen, zu glauben und glücklich zu sein!
Ich wünsche dir, dass du im Alltäglichen das Wunderbare siehst.

Roses aren't good symbols of love.
I mean roses only last a few weeks
and that's only if you put them in water
and they really only exist to be pretty.
So that's like saying,
my love for you ist transitory
and based solely on appearance.
But a potato!
Potatoes last forever.
In fact, not only they will not rot
they actually grow shit if you just leave them.
That part alone makes it a good symbol.
But there's more!
There are some many ways to enjoy a potato.
You can even make a battery with it
and that's like saying,
I have many ways in which I show my love for you
and potatoes may be ugly,
but they're still awesome.
So that's like saying,
it doesn't matter at all what you look like,
I'll still love you.♥

"You speak to me so gently, like you're touching something fragile."
( and sometimes you're right.)

Liebe knuddelige Grüße
                              Teddyx3




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen